Vedicera Woodpress Coconut Oil
₹80.00 – ₹2,200.00
|Net Content Volume
|Item Package Quantity
|Recommended Uses For Product
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|50 x 50 x 260 Millimeters
Free shipping on orders
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Delivery charge will be taken as per your location
About this item
- Wood-pressing method ensures that all the nutrients and rich taste of raw seeds are retained
- Coconut oil is high in particularly saturated fats. These fats have different effects on the body compared with most other dietary fats.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can encourage your body to burn fat and provide quick energy to your body and brain.
- This feature makes it one of the best fats for high-heat cooking, including frying.
- Saturated fats retain their structure when heated to high temperatures, unlike the polyunsaturated fatty acids found in vegetable oils.
Coconut oil is widely marketed as a superfood. Vedic Era Woodpressed Coconut oil is made from raw, pressed white fat inside the giant nut. The entire process is carried out in a traditional way, White Fat is pushed using machinery with wooden parts, and the creation of Sesame oil is simpler and quicker and most importantly natural. No boiler or filter is used, we keep it as raw as possible to keep its quality and its natural flavor intact.
|5 × 5 × 26 cm
1 ltr, 100 ml, 250 ml, 4 ltr, 500 ml